Join our team!
Professional Diesel & Automotive is now hiring! Are you positive & upbeat? Do you like weekends off? Do you want to live & work in a beautiful place with an outdoor lifestyle? Are you looking for an organization that takes pride in pushing its employees to expand their knowledge in the diesel and automotive repair industry, offers on-the-job training in areas you can grow in, and treats its employees like family? If yes, apply to join our team! Our employees enjoy their careers with us because we value community, creating an exciting and efficiently organized environment, while actively support each team member’s professional growth. We maintain a balance of work with a fun team atmosphere, and we are on the move to grow!
Our goal is to maintain repeat business and recommendations by providing diesel and automotive drivers with superb service. Those two elements have kept us in business for over 10 years. Our owner, Kevin Jochum, has developed more than 20 years of experience working in the diesel and automotive repair business, some of which were for big-name companies like Ford Motors. Here at PDA, we have earned certifications in Mobile Air Conditioning, the Universal Technical Institute (ASE), and WorldPac Diagnostics. These certifications guarantee our customers that we merit professionalism, premier skill sets, and are competitively knowledgeable when working on their vehicles.
Everyday is different. We always have different challenges, so it keeps my job exciting. I also enjoy the independent shop feeling. It’s like a small family. -Shop Team Member
We want candidates who:
- Will contribute to a positive work environment
- Have an upbeat attitude with customers and co-workers
- Are self-starters and face challenges head-on
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Can communicate with customers in laymen's terms
- Are easy to train because they want to learn
Hours of Operation:
- Service Advisor
- General Repair Technician
- M-F | 8am-5pm (weekends off) | $45,000-$75,000
- Paid time off
- On the job training
- Paid holidays
- Incentive bonus plan
- Simple IRA
- Optional supplemental insurance
- General Repair Technician: Tools and previous experience or training preferred
Experience with Diesel Diagnostics is a plus
- Sales Advisor: Sales and customer service experience preferred
Bilingual would be a plus
If you’re ready to apply, use this form to streamline the process! You’re also free to stop by our shop, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional inquiries!
Shop Location & Contact:
3927B County Rd. 154 B
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601